My car also hesitates while driving. Auto Zone said it was either the speed sensor or a hydraulic part. Dealer said that I could only get the part through them. Not sure what to do.
The ABS light Break light & ESC light are on. Also TPMS comes & goes. on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.