My car also hesitates while driving. Auto Zone said it was either the speed sensor or a hydraulic part. Dealer said that I could only get the part through them. Not sure what to do.
The ABS light Break light & ESC light are on. Also TPMS comes & goes. on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2008 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($209 - 270) in Lucedale, MS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($116 - 258) in Eldridge, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($364 - 476) in Brushton, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($449 - 580) in Grandin, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($257 - 708) in Greenbrae, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($397 - 450) in Canute, OK