It started out with the esc light and abs lights on. The dealer told me it wouldnt hurt my vehicle but it would fix the lights if I paid 2100. Now whenever it rains, the 4 wheel drive light comes on and the vehicle will make loud noises and shake. Could it be the anti lock brake system causing the 4 wheel drive malfunction?? Right now it happens randomly, but usually when I encounter rain covered roads, and will eventually go off. The other day the steering wheel seemed to lock up, and it was hard to turn.
The 4 wheel drive light comes on unexpectedly while driving and vehicle shakes? on 2008 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2008 Kia Sportage Estimates