It started out with the esc light and abs lights on. The dealer told me it wouldnt hurt my vehicle but it would fix the lights if I paid 2100. Now whenever it rains, the 4 wheel drive light comes on and the vehicle will make loud noises and shake. Could it be the anti lock brake system causing the 4 wheel drive malfunction?? Right now it happens randomly, but usually when I encounter rain covered roads, and will eventually go off. The other day the steering wheel seemed to lock up, and it was hard to turn.
The 4 wheel drive light comes on unexpectedly while driving and vehicle shakes? on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.