It started out with the esc light and abs lights on. The dealer told me it wouldnt hurt my vehicle but it would fix the lights if I paid 2100. Now whenever it rains, the 4 wheel drive light comes on and the vehicle will make loud noises and shake. Could it be the anti lock brake system causing the 4 wheel drive malfunction?? Right now it happens randomly, but usually when I encounter rain covered roads, and will eventually go off. The other day the steering wheel seemed to lock up, and it was hard to turn.
The 4 wheel drive light comes on unexpectedly while driving and vehicle shakes? on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- esc and amp and 4 wheel lights are on how do I fix ?
- Problems with getting the transmission out of the hold mode.
- What the cost to replace a transmission solenoid valve in a 2005 kia sportage
- Radio. Touchscreen. Don't respond. A battle to set up gps
- Window open from Maine control but do not close . Left side from driver side