It started out with the esc light and abs lights on. The dealer told me it wouldnt hurt my vehicle but it would fix the lights if I paid 2100. Now whenever it rains, the 4 wheel drive light comes on and the vehicle will make loud noises and shake. Could it be the anti lock brake system causing the 4 wheel drive malfunction?? Right now it happens randomly, but usually when I encounter rain covered roads, and will eventually go off. The other day the steering wheel seemed to lock up, and it was hard to turn.
The 4 wheel drive light comes on unexpectedly while driving and vehicle shakes? on 2008 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
- Electrical problems
- My car is not shifting ..but when I use my manual. It goes ok
- Replaced tranny about 11/2 years ago.New one doing same as old did.I was told,by
- The horn does not work when it is really cold, like 20 degrees F or colder.
2008 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($477 - 689) in Lucedale, MS
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($220 - 282) in Eldridge, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brushton, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 326) in Grandin, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($34 - 43) in Greenbrae, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($257 - 708) in Canute, OK