I have had no other problems with heat or air conditioning or anything else electrical.
The #3 speed on my heat/AC blower quit working. #1,2,&4 work fine. on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($154 - 212) in Gardendale, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 950) in Nickerson, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in De Soto, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Rochester, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($186 - 1,252) in Blissfield, OH
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($122 - 131) in Rosston, OK