I have had no other problems with heat or air conditioning or anything else electrical.
The #3 speed on my heat/AC blower quit working. #1,2,&4 work fine. on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems(6)
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Repair Estimates
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Q&A(121)
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Recalls(2)
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Shops
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 242) in Gardendale, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Nickerson, NE
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - 647) in De Soto, KS
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($186 - 259) in Rochester, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($644 - 723) in Blissfield, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rosston, OK