I wanted to know where to start looking for the overheating problem
The 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L engine is overheating. The vehicle only has 66k miles on 2007 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?