changed out no. 41 fuse.
the 12v.power outlet dose not work,fuse is good. How to replace the outlet? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Woodside, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Lepanto, AR
- Starter Replacement ($324 - 524) in Alton Bay, NH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - 533) in Plaucheville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($908 - 989) in Fulton, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($109 - 186) in Allegany, OR