thanks goodguy, greg & g-helper.
thanks on 1994 Infiniti Q45
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
2 answersFebruary 14, 2013
1 answerApril 11, 2014
2 answersAugust 23, 2012
1 answerNovember 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- What would be the cause for my brakes to be hard when I am pressing on them
- Why is my car shaking and I can smell the fumes
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.
- I want to know if the electrical
- Changed all ignition coils and plugs, but idle's rough and will hesitate big time accelerating 45-55...whats next