i went to the kia dealer here in nova scotia they told me there was a code that i would have to put in but they did not know it ? is that true .when i put the disk in the machine, on the dispay it say no disk in the machine, but ican put 6 disks in it say no disks.i thank you for your time but if there is anything else you can come with i would apprecitae it.russell
thank you for your replyontheh6oo cdplayer on 2004 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2004 Kia Amanti Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Porthill, ID
- Radiator Replacement ($536 - 638) in Mars Hill, ME
- 142,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Frisco, CO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Dawson, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Newton Junction, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($311 - 639) in Harrisburg, OH