Do i need to have a device to get the codes from the compute to find out whats wrong? I heard theres a way to do it manually. Need to confirm that my timing belt is out. Is there any other way to know if the problem is the timing belt?what other problems have symtoms similar to the timing belt. thanks!!
testing/ getting codes to determine whats wrong with the car on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 HD Questions
- Replaced Door ajar switch to rt rear door. Worked for a while now acting up again. Could it be the BCM???
- Engine temperature goes above the normal reading when engine is idling with A/C
- Hard to start
- The air does not come out through the air vents on the dash when the ac is on
- Grinding noise Front left, brakes good, What can it be?
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($421 - $877) in Swans Island, ME
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($185 - $272) in Bloomington Springs, TN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bon Air, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($207 - $261) in Clinton, MD
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($52 - $67) in Somerville, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - $107) in East Candia, NH