I have a terrible shimmy/vibration in the front when I accelerate.
terrible front vibration on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Arcadia, KS
- 60,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Cassatt, SC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Allensville, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 189) in Niantic, IL
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($366 - 779) in Leiters Ford, IN