tension pulley I think the spring is broken? doesnt move and I need a belt map not one under the hood? the belt doesnt have tension and when the belt came off while I was watching it pulley or wheel never moved.
tension pulley replacement, Does it require a special tool to remove and replace on 2001 Acura MDX
This week's top 10
Recent Acura MDX Questions
- AC takes 15 minutes to blow cold; however when kicks in is very cold. Cause??
- I had a transmission put in I was wondering should I send the money another one
- Strange Noise when turning
- How much would an air compressor cost for this model:mdx2003
- what might it cost to repair a window that will not roll up?