same ? about tensioner you may need my name Rich firstname.lastname@example.org
tension pulley on 2004 GMC Safari
1 answerApril 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be
- Headlamps will not turn on but everything else seems to be working. Checked fuses and relays and are good. High beam indicator light on in dash. But no headlamps.