I've been wondering what could be causing my temperature gauge to increase so quickly. For instance, the very first time i start my car for the day it will read 0. Then, in about 5 mins driving it will jump up to 160. From that point, the longer i drive it gradually rises but it never exceeds 210 degrees.
Temperature guage on 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?