I had this car since November of 2013 no issues, but now the temperature gauge is saying my car is running hot, so I naturally replaced thermostat, water pump, did a coolant and radiator flush, the engine isn't running as hot as the gauge says, but it keeps shutting my car off as the system says it's overheated. Help?
Temperature gauge reading hot while engine isn't on 2000 Cadillac Seville STS
1 answer 1 comment
Have the engine coolant sensor tested, and the temp sender as well.
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(26)
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(64)
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 2000 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
- Dashboard won't light up. Upon ignition everything works two minutes later dash
- second time my anti lock system activated and car wouldn't start until mechanic
2000 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Point, OH
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Fiatt, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,004 - 1,367) in Sanford, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grygla, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Hadley, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Fredericksburg, VA