The temperature gauge in my 99 taurus is not working . Car runs fine . Coolent level is fine . Heater works fine . Any ideas why the gauge may not be working . Thanks
Temperature gauge not working on 1999 Ford Taurus
2 answersMarch 22, 2015
0 answersJune 22, 2014
3 answersOctober 22, 2013
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
2 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order