but the temp goes back to normal when driving. what may be the problem?
temperature gauge goes way up when standing in a drive thru on 2005 Lexus GX470
1 answerJuly 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2005 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in North Sioux City, SD
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($706 - 1,327) in Fruitvale, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,078 - 1,533) in Berclair, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Plymouth, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 535) in Woden, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($338 - 394) in North Pekin, IL