but the temp goes back to normal when driving. what may be the problem?
temperature gauge goes way up when standing in a drive thru on 2005 Lexus GX470
1 answerJuly 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2005 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - 180) in North Sioux City, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($717 - 1,004) in Fruitvale, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($242 - 690) in Berclair, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($706 - 1,327) in Plymouth, ME
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($749 - 846) in Woden, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($36 - 41) in North Pekin, IL