but the temp goes back to normal when driving. what may be the problem?
temperature gauge goes way up when standing in a drive thru on 2005 Lexus GX470
1 answerJuly 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- Rear Shocks are not working. Feel all bumps n the road.
2005 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - $296) in North Sioux City, SD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($388 - $496) in Fruitvale, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Berclair, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Plymouth, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($427 - $497) in Woden, TX
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($348 - $2,054) in North Pekin, IL