My car is overheating. Is the thermostat the only reason for that if it has coolant and no broken hoses?
temperature gauge goes all the way to 260 on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2004 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 219) in Independence, MS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Catawissa, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 117) in Sugar Loaf, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Woodsboro, MD
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 70) in Jacksonville, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($698 - 764) in Elkfork, KY