The outside temperature gauge seems to stick. I took it to the garage and they told me a wire was loose and pushed it back in. It seems to be loose again. How can I find/check the wires to see if one is loose? I figure if I know which wire, I can push it back in myself and save a buck. Thank you for your help!
temperature gauge on 2005 Buick LeSabre
BEST ANSWER by Oakman,
November 13, 2009
The outside air temp sensor on your 2005 Buick LeSabre should be located behind the grill, just right of center on one of the vertical supports. There is a two wire connector that plugs into the sensor. The sensor is a rather small, and squarish looking.
3 answersAugust 21, 2010
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
2 answersAugust 31, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly