The outside temperature gauge seems to stick. I took it to the garage and they told me a wire was loose and pushed it back in. It seems to be loose again. How can I find/check the wires to see if one is loose? I figure if I know which wire, I can push it back in myself and save a buck. Thank you for your help!
temperature gauge on 2005 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
November 13, 2009
The outside air temp sensor on your 2005 Buick LeSabre should be located behind the grill, just right of center on one of the vertical supports. There is a two wire connector that plugs into the sensor. The sensor is a rather small, and squarish looking.
3 answersAugust 21, 2010
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
2 answersAugust 31, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Mead, NE
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Higden, AR
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Sumerco, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,096 - 1,432) in Lafayette, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($343 - 379) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in San Dimas, CA