I got my car scanned today because the service engine soon light is on. The guy said it might be the temperature gauge in the transmission he told me to drive it over the weekend and if the light doesn't go off he would check it again to make sure its the temperature gauge. How much would that cost?
Temperature gauge on 1997 Saturn SL2
2 answersNovember 11, 2010
2 answersJuly 17, 2011
2 answersAugust 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?