My temperature control on the dash is all the way to the coldest setting but it is still blowing hot air from the heater. Will not switch back over to AC. Sometimes, very rarely, it will be stuck on AC and will not switch back to heat. Also, the adjustment settings for air flow location does not work, will only blow from dash vents and not defroster.
Temperature control problem on 2006 Ford Fusion
POSSIBLE CONTROLLER OR BLEND DOOR PROBLEM
COMMENT by hotfusion ,
April 10, 2012
how hard is it to change the blend door? Is it accessible or does the dash have to be removed?
1 answerFebruary 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moore, ID
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($280 - 380) in Fellows, CA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($97 - 128) in Zionhill, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Pleasanton, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($165 - 453) in Star Tannery, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Delia, KS