My temperature control on the dash is all the way to the coldest setting but it is still blowing hot air from the heater. Will not switch back over to AC. Sometimes, very rarely, it will be stuck on AC and will not switch back to heat. Also, the adjustment settings for air flow location does not work, will only blow from dash vents and not defroster.
Temperature control problem on 2006 Ford Fusion
1 answer 2 comments
POSSIBLE CONTROLLER OR BLEND DOOR PROBLEM
COMMENT by hotfusion ,
April 10, 2012
how hard is it to change the blend door? Is it accessible or does the dash have to be removed?
1 answerFebruary 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($257 - 322) in Moore, ID
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Fellows, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 90) in Zionhill, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($131 - 182) in Pleasanton, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($790 - 2,328) in Star Tannery, VA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($288 - 398) in Delia, KS