I have a 98 Chevrolet Blazer with temperature control. Up until a few weeks ago it was working fine. Now, only the heat works and it's coming out all of the time. The amount of heat that comes out and where it comes out can still be adjusted. However, there is always some heat coming out even when it is off.
Temperature Control on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer3 reports
0 answersMay 17, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2011
2 answersSeptember 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Boston, GA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($431 - 593) in Bostwick, FL
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Noel, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Guernsey, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($286 - 350) in Calcium, NY
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($76 - 89) in San Diego, TX