I have a 98 Chevrolet Blazer with temperature control. Up until a few weeks ago it was working fine. Now, only the heat works and it's coming out all of the time. The amount of heat that comes out and where it comes out can still be adjusted. However, there is always some heat coming out even when it is off.
Temperature Control on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
0 answersMay 17, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2011
2 answersSeptember 14, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "