All airconditioning and cabin temperature controls display lights are out. no fan blower
Temperature and blowers are out on 2005 BMW X5
1 answerDecember 31, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($563 - 776) in Seal Beach, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in New Martinsville, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($536 - 1,761) in Waterloo, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Radersburg, MT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,011 - 2,293) in Hornell, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($471 - 512) in Vici, OK