REPLACED TEMP SENSOR WITH NEW ONE TO REGULATE HEAT STOPPED WORKING AFTER A DRIVE CAN NOT DETERMINE TEMP AND CAN NOT ACCESS HEAT INSIDE THE CABIN OF VEHICLE WHAT CAUSE THIS
TEMPATURE SENSOR BLOWS OUT on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
- I need to replace my battery terminals, what kind do u recommend?
- We have abs light and brake light on and they won't shut off.
- Why does my ac shuts off when I open the doors and when I turn on the headlights
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression