REPLACED TEMP SENSOR WITH NEW ONE TO REGULATE HEAT STOPPED WORKING AFTER A DRIVE CAN NOT DETERMINE TEMP AND CAN NOT ACCESS HEAT INSIDE THE CABIN OF VEHICLE WHAT CAUSE THIS
TEMPATURE SENSOR BLOWS OUT on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?