It worked when I bought the car then quit. Replaced the ig coil and it worked for awhile but now only works when it wants to. Seems like when I turn on the a/c it will work and quit again a few days later.
Tempature gage only works periodically. I had the ignition coil replaced. on 2001 Pontiac Firebird
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth