my tibby doesnt over heat air stays warm but when i drive the temp gage lowers back to cold again the air doesnt change stays warm im not sure if the gage is going or its the thermostat or is it because its been below freezing here for the last 5 weeks?
tempature gage keeps lowering on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 84) in Warsaw, NC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lincoln University, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($833 - 1,053) in Batchtown, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 269) in Lockbourne, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($258 - 343) in Palmer, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($153 - 196) in Wonalancet, NH