my tibby doesnt over heat air stays warm but when i drive the temp gage lowers back to cold again the air doesnt change stays warm im not sure if the gage is going or its the thermostat or is it because its been below freezing here for the last 5 weeks?
tempature gage keeps lowering on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
- manual transmission & car wont start all the time
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?