my tibby doesnt over heat air stays warm but when i drive the temp gage lowers back to cold again the air doesnt change stays warm im not sure if the gage is going or its the thermostat or is it because its been below freezing here for the last 5 weeks?
tempature gage keeps lowering on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
Asked by for the 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I need bushings. Have to drop the engine cradle? How much does that cost?
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($112 - $154) in Warsaw, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($221 - $316) in Lincoln University, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Batchtown, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - $408) in Lockbourne, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($52 - $67) in Palmer, NE
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($103 - $142) in Wonalancet, NH