my tibby doesnt over heat air stays warm but when i drive the temp gage lowers back to cold again the air doesnt change stays warm im not sure if the gage is going or its the thermostat or is it because its been below freezing here for the last 5 weeks?
tempature gage keeps lowering on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
Asked by for the 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($134 - $207) in Warsaw, NC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($137 - $210) in Lincoln University, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($195 - $279) in Batchtown, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($209 - $263) in Lockbourne, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($379 - $399) in Palmer, NE
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - $23) in Wonalancet, NH