I was driving and noticed that the temp was moving towards hot. Checked coolant and that was fine. Noticed oil was very low, changed oil and started to drive again. When I started driving the temp ran towards hot and emergency light came on again. Let the car cool down and drove on freeway and streets, gauge started to move up near hot but not crossing the line over to hot.
Temparature guage runs hot then comes down. coolant and oil are fine on 2000 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?
- my battery is very hot, it killed every battery I tried (4)
- What does bad vs good look like