I was driving and noticed that the temp was moving towards hot. Checked coolant and that was fine. Noticed oil was very low, changed oil and started to drive again. When I started driving the temp ran towards hot and emergency light came on again. Let the car cool down and drove on freeway and streets, gauge started to move up near hot but not crossing the line over to hot.
Temparature guage runs hot then comes down. coolant and oil are fine on 2000 Saab 9-3
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days