Why are there 2 temp sensors on the same heater hose? What do they do and which one is which? They appear identical!
temp sensors on 1997 Ford Ranger
3 answersMarch 31, 2013
1 answerDecember 15, 2009
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
2 answersMarch 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch