The gauge is showing one or two hash marks high, occassionally goes higher and blows cold air from heater. After getting that high, goes back to normal and stays there. Usually does this when the car has sat for 30 minutes or more. The cooling fans are running during this time.
Temp gauge slightly higher than normal. on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks