The gauge is showing one or two hash marks high, occassionally goes higher and blows cold air from heater. After getting that high, goes back to normal and stays there. Usually does this when the car has sat for 30 minutes or more. The cooling fans are running during this time.
Temp gauge slightly higher than normal. on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.