The gauge is showing one or two hash marks high, occassionally goes higher and blows cold air from heater. After getting that high, goes back to normal and stays there. Usually does this when the car has sat for 30 minutes or more. The cooling fans are running during this time.
Temp gauge slightly higher than normal. on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - 256) in Swan River, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caney, OK
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - 356) in Durhamville, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($231 - 310) in Hardburly, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($177 - 246) in Sherburn, MN
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($184 - 234) in Elkhorn, WV