The temp gauge was erratic, sometimes working other times showing overheated even when outside temp below freezing and engine had not run overnight. Replaced temp sensor. now gauge sits with needle at 7 0'clock position. When key is turned on, needle flips to 5:30 then moves to 7:00 position.
Temp gauge out of whack on 2005 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by Visitor for the 2005 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2005 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Waite, ME
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Plantersville, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($472 - 763) in Kenwood, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lead, SD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Woodsfield, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($578 - 633) in Geyser, MT