The temp gauge was erratic, sometimes working other times showing overheated even when outside temp below freezing and engine had not run overnight. Replaced temp sensor. now gauge sits with needle at 7 0'clock position. When key is turned on, needle flips to 5:30 then moves to 7:00 position.
Temp gauge out of whack on 2005 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by Visitor for the 2005 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2005 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Waite, ME
- Maintenance II ($123 - 178) in Plantersville, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($57 - 123) in Kenwood, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Lead, SD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($334 - 555) in Woodsfield, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 298) in Geyser, MT