2.5L non-turbo automatic with full instrumentation. When I turn key on, the needle does jump, but stays all the way to the left, even when warmed up.
temp gauge isnt working on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($365 - 529) in Hill, NH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in West Burlington, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($535 - 734) in Sullivan, WI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Treichlers, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($174 - 194) in Kimmswick, MO
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($90 - 103) in Mohler, WA