2.5L non-turbo automatic with full instrumentation. When I turn key on, the needle does jump, but stays all the way to the left, even when warmed up.
temp gauge isnt working on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck