had the head gasket changed. now the temp gauge needle starts up in the middle and as I drive it descends to the bottom. so now if it over heats I can't tell. is the plug reversed or wires crossed?
temp gauge on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 20, 2012
0 answersJune 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($180 - 246) in Saint Paul, KS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($170 - 233) in New Port Richey, FL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Gordon, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($159 - 225) in Claysville, PA
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in South Lima, NY
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($93 - 106) in Beulah, MI