had the head gasket changed. now the temp gauge needle starts up in the middle and as I drive it descends to the bottom. so now if it over heats I can't tell. is the plug reversed or wires crossed?
temp gauge on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 20, 2012
0 answersJune 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($890 - 1,434) in Saint Paul, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($803 - 1,009) in New Port Richey, FL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 168) in Gordon, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($255 - 431) in Claysville, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($152 - 175) in South Lima, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,170 - 1,225) in Beulah, MI