had the head gasket changed. now the temp gauge needle starts up in the middle and as I drive it descends to the bottom. so now if it over heats I can't tell. is the plug reversed or wires crossed?
temp gauge on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 20, 2012
0 answersJune 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($539 - 841) in Saint Paul, KS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($305 - 851) in New Port Richey, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($288 - 629) in Gordon, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Claysville, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($150 - 261) in South Lima, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Beulah, MI