sometimes it will come back to bright but most of time is dim(with lights on!)
temp digital gauge is dim most of time, how can I get back to the bright setting on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,159 - 1,627) in Varna, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Green, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Winthrop, AR
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 207) in Crofton, KY