2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 Q&A

2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 Question: tele aid problem

how do I or can I disconnect the tele aid and not have a problem with my car. The SOS light stays on and I need to some how turn it off so the it wont drain my battery. -
check the fuse(s). i had battery drain, got a jump then the teleaid error, visit workshop light came on, as well as the two buttons by the phone cradle. The handbook says if the light stays on take it in. I thought to check the fuses, my 2002 C320 has spare fuses with the toolkit/spare tire. The interior fuse compartment has a list of the fuses/functions. The teleaid fuses were #40 and #44, with #40 being the interior 7.5amp fuse. Once I replaced that, the error message was gone. -
if tele is unpluged and codes come up will the computer stay active searching for signal and still cause another draw to drain battery?
My tele aid was checked at dealer and it has a fault is there any way to bypass or remove the unit. it drain my battery.
I press the menu to the section thatsays press R to reset to factory setting I did that still doesn't correct the proplem what can I do ?
Tele aid keeps calling, stereo starts up then turns after the car starts ...