My tele aid was checked at dealer and it has a fault is there any way to bypass or remove the unit. it drain my battery.
tele aid draw on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($975 - 1,247) in Conger, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,030 - 1,341) in Dobbins, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($133 - 264) in French Village, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($331 - 413) in Stanley, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($250 - 343) in Mount Cory, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,244 - 2,706) in Lewisville, NC