if tele is unpluged and codes come up will the computer stay active searching for signal and still cause another draw to drain battery?
tele aid on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
1 answerAugust 26, 2010
0 answersNovember 29, 2011
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems(23)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Q&A(90)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Recalls
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($210 - 307) in Conger, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Dobbins, CA
- Starter Replacement ($633 - 1,015) in French Village, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Stanley, WI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Mount Cory, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($563 - 700) in Lewisville, NC