MY DISCOVERY SUDENLY TURNS THIS 3 LIGTHS ON WHEN I HIT A A HARD BUMP(TC, ABS AND THE TRUCK WITH AND ARROW IN THE BACK), WHEN I TURN OFF THE TRUCK ON TAKE THE KEY AWAY AND THAN START IT AGAIN LATER THEY COME OFF AGAIN, WHY DOES THIS HAPPEND? AND HOW CAN I STOP IT TO KEEP DOING IT?
TC , ABS AND TRUCK WITH THE ARROW IN THE BACK LIGTHS ON!!! on 2003 Land Rover Discovery
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Discovery Questions
- Where is the camshaft sensor on a 2000 land rover discovery?
- Does anyone have directions for changing a power steering pump?
- Won't turn over, start or crank? Some electronics work, not doors or starter?
- When i start going. Why do I lose power. It takes along time to get speed.
- why my car is make a noise when is running and stop