I recently replaced the thermostat and the heater core in the 98 Taurus. However, it overheats to the point that water starts boiling out of the reservoir. What are your thoughts on what might be going on? The heat gauge shows the coolant temp to be normal.
Taurus overheating on 1998 Ford Taurus
2 answersAugust 14, 2010
1 answerAugust 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 13, 2015
3 answersJuly 03, 2009
2 answersSeptember 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order