Mine is different than most. I undid some screws that face you when you open the glove box. there are no other screws - some people suggested there is one on lower right side. It seems I have tried everything but I can not get the glove box to fall down. I called the dealership but they were not willing to provide the help - just suggested bringing it in for service.
taking the glove box out of toyota sienna 1998 on 1998 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .