Mine is different than most. I undid some screws that face you when you open the glove box. there are no other screws - some people suggested there is one on lower right side. It seems I have tried everything but I can not get the glove box to fall down. I called the dealership but they were not willing to provide the help - just suggested bringing it in for service.
taking the glove box out of toyota sienna 1998 on 1998 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
1998 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($907 - $1,223) in Shiloh, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($336 - $482) in Aurora, OR
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($365 - $763) in Camano Island, WA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Ashland, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($772 - $1,011) in Skiatook, OK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($312 - $433) in Winburne, PA