Mine is different than most. I undid some screws that face you when you open the glove box. there are no other screws - some people suggested there is one on lower right side. It seems I have tried everything but I can not get the glove box to fall down. I called the dealership but they were not willing to provide the help - just suggested bringing it in for service.
taking the glove box out of toyota sienna 1998 on 1998 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
1998 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 440) in Shiloh, NJ
- Battery Replacement ($127 - 180) in Aurora, OR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Camano Island, WA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ashland, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($714 - 1,572) in Skiatook, OK
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($122 - 152) in Winburne, PA