Mine is different than most. I undid some screws that face you when you open the glove box. there are no other screws - some people suggested there is one on lower right side. It seems I have tried everything but I can not get the glove box to fall down. I called the dealership but they were not willing to provide the help - just suggested bringing it in for service.
taking the glove box out of toyota sienna 1998 on 1998 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 1998 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
1998 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - $371) in Shiloh, NJ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Aurora, OR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Camano Island, WA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($192 - $231) in Ashland, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($215 - $289) in Skiatook, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($249 - $396) in Winburne, PA