I have to be going 50-60 miles/hr to feel heat
Takes a long time for my car to heat up on 2005 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2005 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Suches, GA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($207 - 261) in Norcatur, KS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($167 - 197) in Columbus Grove, OH
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Pendleton, OR
- Fuel Pump Relay Replacement ($54 - 65) in Calhan, CO
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($89 - 289) in Hope, RI