The tail lights or dash dont come on at all, its just a loose wire somewhere and my break lights work fine, so if anyone happens to know where i can find the wires thatd be great
taillights/ dash lights on 1994 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1994 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Daniels, WV
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Amo, IN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($245 - 339) in East Ryegate, VT
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Sims, NC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($328 - 954) in Dilliner, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($98 - 116) in Spring Creek, NV