The tail lights or dash dont come on at all, its just a loose wire somewhere and my break lights work fine, so if anyone happens to know where i can find the wires thatd be great
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1994 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Daniels, WV
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in Amo, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 466) in East Ryegate, VT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($894 - 1,204) in Sims, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 84) in Dilliner, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Spring Creek, NV