The tailgate window only goes down part way on one side and seems to bind up. I took off the cover & found some rusted metal pieces/arms? in there. what are they called so I can order the correct parts?
tailgate window wont go down on 1990 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1990 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($211 - 314) in Nicolaus, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenville, GA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Falkland, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Toney, AL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Stephentown, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Van Lear, KY