My headlights work just fine, but my tail lights, license plate lights, running lights and dash lights won't work. I've changed the fuses and replaced the illumination relay and the bulbs and they still won't work. I've also checked to make sure the switch on the steering wheel console was off and there seems to be no problem there either. My rear wiper stopped working a while before the lights quit working, and I had to disconnect the rear wiper motor because it was making an awful noise whenever the car was on. Not so concerned about getting the wiper functioning, but thought it may be related somehow. I tried plugging the motor back in and it had no effect on the light situation.
Tail lights, license plate lights, running lights and dash lights won't work on 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback
Asked by for the 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Problems(5)
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Repair Estimates
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Q&A(31)
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Recalls
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Shops
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
- What can i use to seal a crack in gas tank of my subaru legacy wagon 1997 2.2 motor
- power steering has small leak on front passenger side......what would cause this?
- leaking power steering has a small leak.....what would cause this?
- small dime size oil spot from middle of engine found on the ground. where would it come from?
- when starting the car once in a while theres a sound that comes from the rear passenger side that sounds like air bubbles what would that be
1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Estimates