My headlights work just fine, but my tail lights, license plate lights, running lights and dash lights won't work. I've changed the fuses and replaced the illumination relay and the bulbs and they still won't work. I've also checked to make sure the switch on the steering wheel console was off and there seems to be no problem there either. My rear wiper stopped working a while before the lights quit working, and I had to disconnect the rear wiper motor because it was making an awful noise whenever the car was on. Not so concerned about getting the wiper functioning, but thought it may be related somehow. I tried plugging the motor back in and it had no effect on the light situation.
Tail lights, license plate lights, running lights and dash lights won't work on 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback
Asked by for the 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Problems(5)
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Repair Estimates
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Q&A(31)
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Recalls
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Shops
- 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
- Major loss of power though all gears. idles very erratically.
- What can i use to seal a crack in gas tank of my subaru legacy wagon 1997 2.2 motor
- My Subaru is leaking water, it only does it when the heater is turned on. It doesn't over heat and it loses about a half cup of water at a time. My dad thinks it is the water pump, I need to know for sure beforeI try to fix it
- How do you replace the sun roof drain hose/drivers side?
- power steering has small leak on front passenger side......what would cause this?
1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Estimates