They worked at 1st but just went out one night.
Tail Lights don't come on, but brake lights work perfectly. All fuses are good on 1990 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1990 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Roseville, CA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,456) in Millbury, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($231 - 327) in Rego Park, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($175 - 243) in Ravenna, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,072 - 1,242) in Keene Valley, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($382 - 427) in Glasco, KS