I have no tail lights, fender lights or tag lights. all cab lights, turn lights back up lights and head lights work. I can not find what fuse to check in the owners manual they don't list a fuse for tail lights. I have checked the plug from the frame to the bed.
Tail lights on 2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty
Verified for the Ford F-350 Super Duty69 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- High exhaust temp bank1 sensor2 location of sensor.
- f450 -10 triton starting ,idle run one day or a week then start running like water in it starving for fuel.driving me crazy I'm losing money I'm to broke . please help
- my 7.3 diesel cranks hard after it been run and up to temp
- F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel that sat for a while and now will not start ... where do I start?
- What would cause my truck to start up sometimes than it would go to knocking and acts like its missing and blowing black smoke at the tail pipe