I cracked the tail light lens. Nothing is actually broken, there is just a "spider web" type of crack on the clear lens. Can the lens be removed so I can use a repair kit, and if so, how? I've searched for replacement lenses, but only whole tail light assemblies are available. This is why I'm afraid it may not be possible to remove it. Thanks very much.
Tail Light Repair on 2008 Mercury Milan
1 answerMarch 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?
- my e brake,oil and brights indicator lights have been coming on and off and my air conditioner cooling would not cool when their on,and turn signal
- The light in my dashboard where my gear shift indicator stays on and it's draining my battery. How do I turn it off.