I cracked the tail light lens. Nothing is actually broken, there is just a "spider web" type of crack on the clear lens. Can the lens be removed so I can use a repair kit, and if so, how? I've searched for replacement lenses, but only whole tail light assemblies are available. This is why I'm afraid it may not be possible to remove it. Thanks very much.
Tail Light Repair on 2008 Mercury Milan
1 answerMarch 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- How do you reset the car computer after blown tire the car don't start
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving