Hi, I bought non OEM tail lights. What are the type of tools I will need to complete this job? I see it can be simple however are there instructions out there step by step that I can see? If so will you please direct me to the document? Thanks so much! I found replacements on the internet a whole set of all four in the back for 32 dollars plus s/h came to $62!!! I am happy however they are not as nice an the OEM lights, you loose out on the individual warning lights and it becomes just one for the directional lights. oh well. cheaper than paying $300 plus from a dealer and I am a girl! If I can do it you can too! whoopee!
tail light covers on 2003 Honda Civic
2 answersNovember 10, 2009
0 answersDecember 10, 2010
1 answerSeptember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($175 - 209) in Cimarron, NM
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 49) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Solway, MN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Chelsea, VT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 173) in Curran, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($128 - 464) in Urbana, IN