The tail lights and dash lights both go out at the same time. They seem to work only after the car has been running for sometime. Fuse problem?
tail and dash lights don't work. on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
4 answersJune 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 136) in Agate, CO
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 78) in Gomer, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($436 - 540) in Wellersburg, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($328 - 921) in Dry Fork, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($84 - 91) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($141 - 334) in Buffalo, IN