Recently the techometer on my 5-speed standard shift 1997 Toyota Tacoma (2.7 four-banger) has been fluctuating by many more RPMs than usual between shifts. I suspect a slipping clutch. Is this the most likely diagnosis?
Tachometer sweeps widely between shifts (5-speed) on 1997 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one