problem started about a week ago and is consistent. Car has 144000 miles.
tachometer operation is erratic and will not stabilize. How do I troubleshoot? on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- What would make my 90 super coup miss fire idle at 500 RPMs and have no power
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($333 - 504) in Chesterfield, NH
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Islip, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($373 - 534) in Homedale, ID
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Hochheim, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($115 - 287) in Shady Spring, WV
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($91 - 113) in Haynesville, VA