problem started about a week ago and is consistent. Car has 144000 miles.
tachometer operation is erratic and will not stabilize. How do I troubleshoot? on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($781 - 1,634) in Chesterfield, NH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($534 - 659) in Islip, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($547 - 760) in Homedale, ID
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($314 - 405) in Hochheim, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 154) in Shady Spring, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,526 - 1,565) in Haynesville, VA