problem started about a week ago and is consistent. Car has 144000 miles.
tachometer operation is erratic and will not stabilize. How do I troubleshoot? on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,607 - 2,051) in Chesterfield, NH
- Starter Replacement ($271 - 338) in Islip, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($179 - 287) in Homedale, ID
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($218 - 299) in Hochheim, TX
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($540 - 1,730) in Shady Spring, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($357 - 387) in Haynesville, VA