Tachometer not working. Where do I start looking for repairing the tach? Wiring, cable, ect...
Tach not working! on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
February 27, 2011
It may be the speed sensor not working.
2 answersMarch 23, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 18, 2011
0 answersFebruary 18, 2012
1 answerJanuary 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.