Tachometer not working. Where do I start looking for repairing the tach? Wiring, cable, ect...
Tach not working! on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
February 27, 2011
It may be the speed sensor not working.
2 answersMarch 23, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 16, 2016
0 answersFebruary 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm