Tachometer not working. Where do I start looking for repairing the tach? Wiring, cable, ect...
Tach not working! on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
February 27, 2011
It may be the speed sensor not working.
2 answersMarch 23, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 18, 2011
0 answersFebruary 18, 2012
1 answerJanuary 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced