I noticed that sometimes when i turn my blinkers on when im driving that my tachometer and temp sensor readings bounce up and down, sometimes happens when i first start the car as well. its intermittent but you can notice that the temp sensor reading fluctuates slightly when i turn the blinkers on while the car is in motion, it did trip a code 17 once. any ideas on where to start?
tach and temp sensor bounce around when blinkers are on on 1990 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?