I noticed that sometimes when i turn my blinkers on when im driving that my tachometer and temp sensor readings bounce up and down, sometimes happens when i first start the car as well. its intermittent but you can notice that the temp sensor reading fluctuates slightly when i turn the blinkers on while the car is in motion, it did trip a code 17 once. any ideas on where to start?
tach and temp sensor bounce around when blinkers are on on 1990 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - $735) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Battery Replacement ($122 - $156) in Benton, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($618 - $1,180) in Cisco, UT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Vesuvius, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - $93) in Long Creek, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($666 - $681) in Orgas, WV