I noticed that sometimes when i turn my blinkers on when im driving that my tachometer and temp sensor readings bounce up and down, sometimes happens when i first start the car as well. its intermittent but you can notice that the temp sensor reading fluctuates slightly when i turn the blinkers on while the car is in motion, it did trip a code 17 once. any ideas on where to start?
tach and temp sensor bounce around when blinkers are on on 1990 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($329 - 500) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Benton, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($823 - 1,089) in Cisco, UT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Vesuvius, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($228 - 392) in Long Creek, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - 297) in Orgas, WV