I noticed that sometimes when i turn my blinkers on when im driving that my tachometer and temp sensor readings bounce up and down, sometimes happens when i first start the car as well. its intermittent but you can notice that the temp sensor reading fluctuates slightly when i turn the blinkers on while the car is in motion, it did trip a code 17 once. any ideas on where to start?
tach and temp sensor bounce around when blinkers are on on 1990 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($411 - 596) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Benton, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Cisco, UT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($45 - 102) in Vesuvius, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($128 - 170) in Long Creek, OR
- Drive Belt Replacement ($100 - 213) in Orgas, WV